Student Withdrawal Information

It is important for students to settle their affairs with the university prior to withdrawal.

In order to properly complete the withdrawal process, please visit the Registrar’s Office to start the Exit Interview process. A signature from the interviewer is required for proper withdrawal.

  • Students must have their Academic Advisor sign the Drop/Add form found in the Registrar’s Office
  • All students will meet with the Executive Director of Student Success (or designee), to go over the following information:
    • Financial Aid
    • Residential Life and Housing
    • Business Office
    • Academic status after leaving the university and upon potential return.