Tailgating Policy, D’Arcy Stadium
As a Franciscan university that respects the dignity of each individual, the University of Saint Francis seeks to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit. In this spirit, University security personnel are authorized to remove any individual(s) from campus whose behavior becomes unruly, argumentative, unethical, or irresponsible, or who poses a danger to themselves or others.
USF Tailgating Policy:
- Tailgating is allowed three hours prior to the game and two hours after the game.
- Tailgating is permitted on lawn areas only, not in the drive aisles, parking spaces or sidewalk
- All vehicles are permitted to utilize only one parking space.
- Large vehicles (i.e. motor homes, trucks with trailers, etc.) are to park in the North or East Campus parking lots.
- Overnight parking associated with attending a football game is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverage consumption by individuals under the age of 21 is prohibited on campus.
- Permitted areas for alcohol consumption at football games include the designated tailgate areas, the North End Zone tailgate area and the South End Zone corporate hospitality area.
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a can, plastic bottle, or plastic cup. Glass bottles, beer kegs, and party kegs are strictly prohibited. Failure to abide by this policy will result in the immediate confiscation of the alcohol.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited on campus.
- No amplified music (DJ, PA Systems, over-sized speakers, etc.) are allowed in the tailgate area. USF reserves the right to terminate any music that is deemed inappropriate to others in the area.
- Devices/activities promoting/contributing to excessive consumption of alcohol, personal fireworks, weapons, fire pits, and bonfires are prohibited and subject to confiscation
- A fee is required to set up an awning in the enclosed North End Zone tailgate area. Contact the Athletic office for more information.
- Admission to the Corporate Hospitality Area near the south end zone is by invitation only.
- Pets on campus must be leashed and controlled at all times. Pets are not permitted inside the stadium.
- In case of an accident or if you need assistance, please seek out or phone a USF security officer at 399-7888.
- University security personnel are authorized to remove any individual from campus whose behavior becomes unruly, argumentative, unethical, or irresponsible
- Tailgaters will be held responsible for damage caused to USF property.
- The university is hereby expressly released and discharged from any and all liabilities for any loss, injury or damages to person or property
This Policy has been developed for the comfort and safety of all Cougar Football participants and fans. We appreciate your cooperation.